Not to mention nstreme and WDS would associate but upon ANY load would
drop.  Boy was I pissed that they let you configure it in a way that was
never actually possible.  At least Ubnt doesn't let you select things in
the GUI that absolutely won't work.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343