From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Dustin Jurman
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:52 PM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti Radios as routers

Hey Fred,  we did exactly that with our Hardee County Network, we use licensed
links between MEF switches.  Rapid deployment with fiber forward design.

I think we have been through all configurations,  bridging, routing and layer2
switching.  You could not hit the nail on the head any better here.

The advantages of this type of design include scaleability, performance and
reduced opex.

DSJ

Dustin Jurman C.E.O
Rapid Systems Corporation
1211 North Westshore BLVD suite 711
Tampa, Fl 33607
"Building Better Infrastructure"

On Oct 11, 2012, at 8:35 PM, "Fred Goldstein"