From: "can...@believewireless.net" <p...@believewireless.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:55 PM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Maxxwave router MTU problem / question

Check the ethernet chipset, Make sure it isn't the Intel 82583V chipset.
This won't support jumbo frames in v5.X.

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Faisal Imtiaz <fai...@snappytelecom.net>
wrote:
HI Scott,
I bet you if you dropped a quick email with this question to Brian at
Baltic networks you will get your answer.

Regards.
Faisal Imtiaz