From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Carullo
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 7:42 PM
To: can...@believewireless.net; WISPA General List; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Maxxwave router MTU problem / question

That is the chipset actually...  so whats that mean exactly.  You said no
support in 5.x

That doesn't mean I'm going to have to suffer with 6.1 does it....  I guess
at least there is hope in future without swapping out a bunch of hardware
once 6x is working good..

Scott Carullo
Technical Operations
855-FLSPEED x102