I'm sure the manufacture can help you with that, hit them up!

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition" Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net -- Skype: linktechs -- Create Wireless Coverage's with www.towercoverage.com -- 900Mhz -- LTE -- 3G -- 3.65 -- TV Whitespace