For the past few years we had used the EZ-RJ45 shielded ends, which I liked
myself due to ease of seeing the wire colors (partially colorblind). We
hired some techs last year they had problems with bad crimps using them,
also had a bad pair of the matching crimpers that was not crimping pins
7&8, that caused a weeks worth of bad installs. Decided the cost of the EZ
ends was not worth it and and tried a few others, we have now settled on
the ubiquiti toughcable ends although I won't touch the toughcable after
getting burned on that product.