From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Marlon Schafer (509.982.2181)
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:30 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] shielded rj45 ends

Yes.

There are two styles.  One has no metal shielding, the other does.  Both are
expensive (relatively) but I'm addicted to them.  I love not having to worry
about how far back I strip things.  Not having to worry about wires crossing
when pushed into the connector (I can check them before crimping) etc.

http://ezrj45.com/ezrj45plugs.php?gclid=CLSDvLWfxrgCFWXZQgodwlQANg

Marsh cable stocks them.

marlon