TP-Link has some decent switches that aren't very expensive
They will do what you want.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 12:53
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Recommend Managed Switch

Not sure if it's "outdoor temp rated", but for the price of an HP 1810-24G v2
(around $250), you really can't go wrong. Very good feature sets, excellent
prices.

http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/networking/products/switches/HP_1810_Switch_Series/index.aspx#tab=TAB2
Josh Reynolds :: Chief Information Officer :: SPITwSPOTS
:: Ubiquiti Certified AirMax Trainer ::