These all look like indoor switches to me, are they OK at -20 or -30 C?

Was hoping for outdoor rated and DC power, this box already has 24v and 48v
power.

My issue with the CRS is it only apparently supports STP on a bridge
interface which is CPU throughput limited. Also the switch functionality
seems about half finished currently.