Maybe you have better customers than I do, but mine will pick the cheap one and bitch like they paid for the expensive one every time something goes wrong with it. Maybe I'm just not that good of a salesman, I find it easier to just tell them this is what it costs, if that is too much I fully understand and they can find another option.

When I started we did several motels and I took that approach and 3 of them have since moved on because I let them take the cheap option with the understanding that it will not have as good of coverage. All they seem to remember is they paid me money for an option that I suggested to them and it didn't work. Never mind the part about different options and what the trade offs were. To each their own, that was just my experience.