+1 I have been buying my panels from Solar Blvd as well.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

(509.982.2181)" <o...@odessaoffice.com> </div><div>Date:04/18/2014  4:41 PM
(GMT-06:00) </div><div>To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>

http://www.solarblvd.com/ is where I got my last bit of stuff.  250 watts for
my motorhome.

At the time, panels and a 40 amp charge controller *with float charging* was
around $400.

They have pretty high wind load so you’ll need a good structure to hold them
up.  I’ve also had better luck (so far) with wet cell golf cart 6vdc batteries
than with anything else.  I get them from the regional Interstate Battery shop,
factory blems run less than half the cost of new and have a 90 day warranty.

Others have done a lot more of this than I have though.

marlon