Awesome, thanks for the answers.  The path analysis is exactly what I was
after (pending the feature addition, exactly what I want!)

I'm not sure why the address bar didn't load on that map (it did previously
and has since), but if it happens again I'll file a bug report.

I made a trouble ticket, if you could check that out when you get a moment
I'd appreciate it.  Either there's a documentation issue or my account is
missing it.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343