Two-Rays means to use multi-path reflections .. if the radio can handle
that then you can turn it on.   Things like 900mhz etc. will reflect
very well, flat open terrain you will see rings of coverage if your
receiving radio is too low, as the reflection are good and bad.  But on
most 802.11 products, we would leave that off.

As far as Dual-pol or dual-slant would not change the RF propagation,
i.e. estimated signal would not change based on horizontal or vertical,
however, you have a better chance using dual of receiving said signal .

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer Author of "Learn RouterOS-
Second Edition <http://www.wlan1.com/product_p/mt-learn-routeros-2.htm>
"
 Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

 Office: 314-735-0270 <tel:314-735-0270>  Website:
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>  - Skype: linktechs
<skype:linktechs?call>

 -- Create Wireless Coverage's with www.towercoverage.com
<http://www.towercoverage.com/>  - 900Mhz - LTE - 3G - 3.65 - TV