My guess is that you are running out of PPS capacity (packets per second).

Video tends to be smaller packets in size but larger number in quantity...

So, here come a lot of if's and's or buts.....
How do the other folks (Wisp's) Manage this issue..... ?

Lots of different ways, but before you dive into that.. you will have to
describe your network a bit....

Bridged ? Routed ?
What is doing Traffic Shaping ?

How many AP's/ Pop ? what is the Backhaul ? etc.

I wish there was a simple answer for the problem you are describing......

:)

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom