25Kpps

*Josh Reynolds*
Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS
j...@spitwspots.com | www.spitwspots.com

On 04/16/2014 08:03 PM, Mike Lyon wrote:

Whats the magic PPS number for the Rockets? I forget...

On Apr 16, 2014 8:52 PM, "Faisal Imtiaz" <fai...@snappytelecom.net <mailto:fai...@snappytelecom.net>> wrote:

    My guess is that you are running out of PPS capacity (packets per
    second).

    Video tends to be smaller packets in size but larger number in
    quantity...

    So, here come a lot of if's and's or buts.....
    How do the other folks (Wisp's) Manage this issue..... ?

         Lots of different ways, but before you dive into that.. you
    will have to describe your network a bit....

    Bridged ? Routed ?
    What is doing Traffic Shaping ?

    How many AP's/ Pop ? what is the Backhaul ? etc.

    I wish there was a simple answer for the problem you are
    describing......

    :)

    Regards.

    Faisal Imtiaz
    Snappy Internet & Telecom
    7266 SW 48 Street
    Miami, FL 33155
    Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232 <tel:305%20663%205518%20x%20232>

    Help-desk: (305)663-5518 <tel:%28305%29663-5518> Option 2 or
    Email: supp...@snappytelecom.net