  From: Faisal Imtiaz
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Rocket AP through put

  My guess is that you are running out of PPS capacity (packets per second).

  Video tends to be smaller packets in size but larger number in quantity...

  So, here come a lot of if's and's or buts.....

  How do the other folks (Wisp's) Manage this issue..... ?

       Lots of different ways, but before you dive into that.. you will have to
describe your network a bit....

  Bridged ? Routed ?
  What is doing Traffic Shaping ?

  How many AP's/ Pop ? what is the Backhaul ? etc.

  I wish there was a simple answer for the problem you are describing......

  :)

  Regards.

  Faisal Imtiaz
  Snappy Internet & Telecom