 From: "Matt Brendle" <mattagator.mailingli...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:10 PM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] VoIP - Who is using successfully?

Nope.  Public IP on the CPE.  CPE is set to router mode and then we are doing
DMZ to the ATA.  Customer router sits behind ATA so local QOS is being handled
by the ATA.

I am doing traffic shaping in the CPE, but with VoIP customers we disable
bursting.  Other than that I don't do any prioritizing.

-Matt