Jamie,

Thanks for the quick reply. In non-sync mode what is expected latency on
the links? Also in sync-mode what is the throughput hit when you adjust the
window size for better latency? Reason I ask is you mentioned 8ms latency
in your post and If I am backhauling across 7 towers that could add over
50ms of latency from one end of the network to the other...

Kurt Fankhauser

Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126

Bucyrus, OH 44820