+1

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:53 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Download of Copyrighted Material - What do you do?

We pass it on and do nothing else. Unless we get a subpoena, we simply inform
the customer we received the complaint, that the action is against our policy
and that they should contact the complainant if they have any questions.

We can't prove or disprove the complaint and have no desire to get into a legal
or moral discussion with a customer about what they're doing.