VPNs are pretty effective at it.

.... just sayin'.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 08/14/2014 08:44 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Are you seriously education your customers to pirate?

By the way, that doesn't really do anything in terms of hiding your identity.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St