Are there the only two radios you have ? maybe there is a physical hardware
issue with one of the radios..

we have seen something similar with on another link we were working on for
another WISP. No conclusions yet, but one radio is definitely doing hokey
stuff...They have spares, will be trying another pair (the radios linked up on
the bench, but would not link nor go thru the alignment process on a 400m
link).

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom