Short of hardware issues 60GHZ links (and have done 80ghz) links are very
precise. Make sure your mounts are rock solid.   We are talking a 5mm
wavelength at 60GHZ. It’s very easy to get on a side lobe as well and still
have good signal but poor throughput.  I know that’s not the original issue.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric