I've been telling Jim the same thing for a long time. You've worded it
better than me. Their UI/UX needs some serious outside help, but while they
claim to be open to suggestions, they won't hire the help, or maybe they
just don't understand the difference they'd achieve with a quality user
experience.

I think they are stuck in the 90's when it comes to web design and layout.

I don't foresee this changing anytime soon.

Judd