We have 12 monopoles from 150' to 195'.  We are using this:

http://www.primuscable.com/store/p/9117-CAT-6-Ethernet-Cable-Shielded-Aerial-w/-Messenger-Wire-Solid-23-AWG.aspx

We've also learned that stringing the cables to a rope, and strapping them
every 20' or so and then hanging the rope at the top to relieve strain
increase the life expectancy.  The 90' you are talking about might not be
too bad for dangling, but at 195' we've learned that over time, it causes
problems.  Also, the messenger wire used as a ground on this cable is great
for BH's.  Especially the Mimosa B5's which really like a ground run to the
bottom.  If you need extra cables, you just hang a new rope.  We've also
contrived a pulley system for taking the rig to the top.  While we've not
deployed it yet, we are planning to this coming spring once tower weather
returns.

Dave Hannum
New Era Broadband