We no longer have a service term. It differentiates us from the big guys. Most of our customers stay anyway.
signature

-----

Martha Huizenga
Partner
202-546-5898
DC Access
*/Friend/**/ly, Local, Affordable, Internet!/**/
Con/**/necting the Capitol Hill Community
Jo/**/in us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/DCAccess> or follow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/dcaccess>/*