From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 11:26:24 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Network Neutrality talking points

Legally there is.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Dec 16, 2017 12:17 PM, "Marco Coelho" < coelh...@gmail.com > wrote:

There is nothing wrong with prioritizing one type of service over another (VOIP
vs FTP). It leads to a better quality of service for the end user.
Where this was going sideways earlier was when the big ISP companies were going
to charge Netflix and Hulu directly if they wanted priority on their backbones.