From: "Vance Shipley" <van...@sigscale.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 11:39:51 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Network Neutrality talking points

On Dec 16, 2017 22:53, "Mike Hammett" < wispawirel...@ics-il.net > wrote:

They wanted paid peering and they got paid peering. NN didn't have any effect
on that. The FCC specifically said they didn't understand how all that stuff
works and didn't regulate

Sure they did. What would you do if a "customer" (from your perspective) said
to you that they were special and you shouldn't charge them anything?

A) you would ignore them, or B) you would give them a price. Either way it's
your choice, at least it should be anyway.