I am wondering if this is a valid way to point to a specific cell within an
array. I am very surprised I have not had to do something like this before.
I guess I just rebuilt the arrays before, but this would cut down on my
processing time a lot if I could just assign directly.

<@ASSIGN NAME="Array[<@CURROW>,3]" VALUE="<@CALC EXPR='<@VAR
user$Array[<@CURROW>,3]> + <@ARG value>'>" SCOPE="user">

I wish we had a chat server for questions like this. Have any of you set up
an IRC server where we could have a better way to communicate?