From: "Tom Carr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of list witango-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 2:05 PM
Subject: Witango-Talk: Insert error

Anyone have an idea why an insert keeps messing up?

Error
An error occurred while processing your request:

File: recipesubmission.taf
Position: Insert
Class: Internal
Main Error Number: -101
Secondary Error Number: -105

Debugging does not tell me anything. I have recreated the datasource, reset
the insert action datasource, checked the datasource password, recreated the
insert action with no luck. This happened yesterday, and I messed with it
enough that it got fixed until I added another column to the insert today.
And now I can't fix it. I am doing all the same things as I did yesterday to
no avail?

Any ideas?

Tango editor: v4.0.136/MacOS 8.6
Connecting to fmp 3 datasource
Server: v4.05.019 plug-in/WebStar4/MacOS 8.6

--> [groundZERĜ]
--> [t:o:m:c:a:r:r]
--> [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
--> [847:757:4188]