There is no sql for a filemaker insert that I know of. For kicks, though I
tried it...When I put <@SQL> on the error page for the insert action, all I
got was a blank screen.

No I am not trying to insert into an auto-increment field. All fields are
text fields. FileMaker does not have a character length limitation, so that
is not the issue either. I dunno... Just whenever I change the insert
action, it stops working if I save.

The work around that I have discovered is to save as, then replace the old
file with the new (save as) file.

Sounds like a server cache issue maybe?

On 6/5/02 4:14 PM, "Ben Johansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you post the SQL to the list?
> Are you trying to insert a value into an autoincrement field?
>
> Ben Johansen - http://www.pcforge.com
> Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm

--> [groundZERĜ]
--> [t:o:m:c:a:r:r]