We have developed a public and private discussion forum using Witango that does
everything you would expect a discussion forum to do, and it will email you
automatically when someone replies to your thread.

The benefit of a forum over an email list is that you can read the threads that
occured when you were not part of the list, and you can search the messages. Likewise,
having multiple folders for different issues or topics makes it easier to focus the
discussions.

We would be happy to make it available to the list if there was interest.

You can see it at http://salsa.plusinternational.com/wsaforum.taf

You do not need to be logged in to post messages to the public forums, but you can't
see the private forums unless you are logged in.

Regards,

Len Wright
Plus International Corp
www.plusinternational.com

Direct: 604-415-2384
Fax:604-415-0830

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/05/02 01:15PM >>>
Your code should work.

I use AOL IM these days to communicate in real time with my colleagues and
wouldn't mind answering a couple of questions a day. I would hesitate to
post my account name to the list though. Maybe we can create a closed forum
of "trusted" members where this kind of info could be made available to
members. Somebody already suggested creation of web site in the past where
profiles of Witango programmers could be made available. IM login name could
be one of the profile attributes.

a.