Okay,

Here is what iam after, I would consider actions as
object in witango application program. Therefore
I want to organize actions into maybe .taf or .tcf
or etc. so in my project i can call that same action
(object, in this case maybe a search on employee) in
other modules(action or group of actions performing
the a particular task)..

In other words , I want to reuse my actions instead
of creating the same actions all over again in my
project.

I understand that witango is not a programming
language
but I thought may be you could organize actions to
mimick oop style. This would give witango more robust
application. I know you all know this, and so this
is what I am asking the list for.

I have started to implement and re-use action in my
other pilot project but I thought maybe others here
on the list has some input.

I appreciate your thought and inputs (Mr.Cadillac and
Mr.Gauthier)

Thank you.

Tabi Run

--- Scott Cadillac