Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of rich Jasinski
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:28 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: Automatic logon to a web site

I would like to run a taf that will automatically log on to a web site
using
a username.password that I have stored in a table. Then load the url
line
with paramaters that will simulate a person keying them in from the
keyboard. I already know the paramaters I need. But how would I do this?
would run this from a crontab file always looking for new log ons to do.
Any
ideas?

rich jasinski