Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of rich Jasinski
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:08 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Automatic logon to a web site

I have an application that I control that is an ASP app. It uses a
sqlserver
database. I control the userid's and passwords. I need the log on to
this
app via a tango taf with userids and password I have stored in a rbase
database that I also control. I then need to execute the asp app from
within
the taf.

rich