> Just one man's opinion, but:
> I want to choose what files get dumped onto my systems, so EVERY e-mail I
> receive from someone unknown to me (not in my address book) that contains
> an attachment is automatically deleted.

Couldn't agree with you more without getting intimate. :P

But this is for a bunch of subscribers who have willingly subscribed to a
mail list and opted for HTML e-mails. I can use absolute references to my
servers but I don't need the traffic and I would like it so that users can
read the mail offline.

> But, see the earlier thread titled:  "Spoofing MIME headers"

I don't seem to have that in my archive. How much earlier was it?

Don't suppose you could e-mail me a copy? Attachments are fine. ;)

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088