> Ok, first you are going to have to find the program to convert the gif to
> BASE64

Thanks Ben, that's exactly the stuff I am after.

Do you know of any applications that will convert a file to BASE64? I used
Entourage and attached the file, then dragged the file to the desktop and
can copy the BASE64 attachment, but a dedicated application would be better.

Thanks once again.

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088