Sent two archived messages to you directly.

But in reviewing them, I see that they show how to contruct the mime
header, but for an HTTP response, not for mail attachment.  Sorry, I
don't have an MTA or SMTP cookbook handy, but if I wanted to figure this
out, I'd set my SMTP server to verbose session logging, send my self an
e-mail with a short image attachment, and then grab the log and figure
out what's needed.  Sorry.

>> Just one man's opinion, but:
>> I want to choose what files get dumped onto my systems, so EVERY e-mail I
>> receive from someone unknown to me (not in my address book) that contains
>> an attachment is automatically deleted.
>
>Couldn't agree with you more without getting intimate. :P
>
>But this is for a bunch of subscribers who have willingly subscribed to a
>mail list and opted for HTML e-mails. I can use absolute references to my
>servers but I don't need the traffic and I would like it so that users can
>read the mail offline.
>
>> But, see the earlier thread titled:  "Spoofing MIME headers"
>
>I don't seem to have that in my archive. How much earlier was it?
>
>Don't suppose you could e-mail me a copy? Attachments are fine. ;)
>
>Wayne Irvine
>
>                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
>               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
>                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088

Bill Conlon

To the Point
345 California Avenue Suite 2
Palo Alto, CA 94306