A few important points on Tango 2000's one time pad:

- Only letters are encrypted. Numbers and other characters are unchanged.
- OTP is usually an XOR.  Tango uses simple alphabet rotation.
- The key can only contain letters and ignores case.

The limitation of not working whatsoever with numbers certainly reduces
its effectiveness for (e.g.) securing a credit card number.  Take a look
at how secure this example is:

<@CIPHER ACTION=ENCRYPT TYPE=ONETIMEPAD KEY="onlyalpha"
STR="1234-1234-1234-1234">

This might be completely different in a more recent version of Witango.