From: Scott Cadillac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: Witango supports Whitespace programming...

Hi Everyone,

Just thought you'd like to know that Witango v5 supports Whitespace
Programming, which could be an excellent method for protecting any
distributed source code - see the following link, which includes tutorials,
and source code downloads:

http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/

(Runs on Linux too...)

Attached is a simple TAF that demonstrates assigning a value to a Whitespace
Variable and a call to the Variable to display the value. A live running
copy of the TAF is available on my site to see Whitespace code in action:

http://xml-extra.net/public/example_HelloWorld.taf

Enjoy........ :-)

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)