Also the download speeds are phenomenal!!!!!

WOW take a look at this page:
(lots of graphics, so download was slow until now)

http:// / / / /

note: above URL may wrap also...

Good find, Scott...

Using Whitespace Programming, my tafs become crystal clear.

I'm in the process of setting up a Virtual Whitespace Server.  You can
access it at:

http://              /                  /   /                          /

username:
password: