There have been 2 issues identified when using WebStar 5 on OS X.  We are
working with 4D to resolve these issues which are only exposed when pages >
32 K in size are passed back to the WebStar engine via the WSAPI.

When >32K of page data is passed back to WebStar from the WitangoWebstar.so
plug-in, Webstar chunks the data before sending it to the users browser.
During this process, the HTTP Staus Code and HTTP Reason Phrase which the
WitangoWebStar.so plug-in passes back are dropped as well as character 10240
in the page data (10 x 1024 bytes).  If you see a character(s) missing from
your page and you are using WebStar, check to see if it is character 10240
or a multiple of.

Thanks to Joe (the missing Char) and Roland (corrupt http header) for their
patience in helping to isolate these bugs as I dragged them through the
workings of http, etc.

4D is now investigating the issues we have reported to them.

Phil