That comment was simply stating that you selected Primebase as your database engine even though there was no GUI administration interface. I was trying to suggest that those that select Apache over something like IIS do so knowing that IIS has a very strong administrator's GUI and that is one thing that they are giving up.

Hope this helps,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388