From: Wilcox, Jamileh (HSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: PDF stored in db?

Tango2000, W2K server, IIS5, SQL2K

I'm building an application to search and display lots of PDF files.  My
preference would be to store the files in the database, rather than try
to organize and keep track of all the separate files.  Does anyone know
if this method will work with PDF files?  If so, has anyone done a
similar app?  I'm having problems getting the files loaded & displayed -
I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, or if it's just not going to work.

Thanks for any suggestions!

jamileh