Great work Troy,

Something to add, that I discovered the hard way, is that some versions of
the Adobe Plug-in for PDF may not initialize properly because the plug-in
needs to know the size of the document before hand.

So you might want to add "Content-Length:" to the HTTP Response header,
something like:

<@ASSIGN NAME=ENCODERESULTS VALUE=FALSE SCOPE=LOCAL>
<@ASSIGN NAME=HttpHeader SCOPE=LOCAL VALUE="Content-type:
application/pdf<@CRLF>Content-Length: <@LENGTH STR='<@COLUMN
<@DQ>articles.art_blob<@DQ>
ENCODING=NONE>'><@CRLF><@SETCOOKIES><@CRLF>"><@COLUMN "articles.art_blob"
ENCODING=NONE>

Of course it might be more efficent to capture the <@LENGTH> on the upload
and store it a separate field next to the PDF content.

Hope this helps. Cheers....

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)