From: Scott Cadillac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 2:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: STARTUPURL configuration var.

Hi Jim,

See, two different domains - as far as Witango is concerned.

Just so you know, you don't have to configure the domain.ini file to make
use of Domain
Scope variables. Unless you're using domain.ini for something specific,
maybe remove the
domain entries and see what happens.

The domain.ini file in it's default state still supports multiple domains.
It's only when
you need to make unique Configuration Variable settings for a particular
domain that you
need to edit that file.

Hope this helps. Cheers.....

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)