From: Robert Shubert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 9:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: STARTUPURL configuration var.

My domains.ini file looks like:

[Domains]
www.mydomain.com
www.mydomain.com:80

Jim,

This isn't a complete domains.ini and if this is what you have, it
wouldn't do anything, the whole text of the file should be:

----
[Domains]
www.mydomain.com=

[www.mydomain.com]
www.mydomain.com
www.mydomain.com:80
mydomain.com
mydomain.com:80
----

that would cover all your bases. I have to admit that I've never
attempted to put a TCP port number in here, so I can't guarantee
anything from experience, however, it _should_ work that way. I strongly
suggest that you add this domains.ini in your final production.

Also, I think you said you were on T2K still, not 100% about that, but
if you are, you might find that W5 acts differently.

Robert