I did receive an email from Sophie this morning...

/John

Stefan Gonick wrote:

Let's not jump to conclusions here. If they are traveling, they may
be temporarily out of communication. They are a small group after all.
I agree that With could definitely be more communicative in general,
but this current silence is nothing to worry about, I'm sure.

Stefan

At 09:40 AM 4/20/2004, you wrote:

Everywhere... Pervasive... With...

damn shame