take offense at what?  All I said was "damn shame".  And it was a shame that Everyware sold to Pervasive.  I agree that Everyware did a good job of support.  I had Everyware reps in my office in Florida.  The shame was that Pervasive raped their customers, and left them out in the cold.  I paid Pervasive $24,000 and some change for an Enterprise license.  All I get for that today is With telling me that they won't support Tango, but I can't sell my license without their permission.  Okay, so I won't sell my license... but I will give it away to anyone and everyone that asks.
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 10:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Contact with Australia

Hey! As a former EveryWare employee I must take offense at that remark. We did our best to respond to users within 24 business hours and those that were paying customers (as apposed to evaluation users) were given priority. However any organization will have it's good days and bad ones. I just purchased a new Palm and have been trying to get the Mac 4.1 desktop for two days now, finally got it late last night.

And there have been other companies that I've dealt with in recent months where I don't receive any response at all. Makes me wonder if they even received my email or not.

I do recall seeing a post a few weeks ago stating that Phil and Sophie were doing a month long tour of North America. But I didn't think that they were taking everyone with them.

Hope this helps,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388