I stated earlier that using the <@URL> is running the ASP file correctly. Apparently that is not the case.

When I use this tag to run the asp script, none of the post args are working. I guess I am back to square one.

I'll try to start over.

Is there any way to run an asp script in a Witango file?

just strip out all the output from your asp script so that the only thing it returns is the filename you're looking for. since you're not using the asp script the way it was intended to be used you don't need all the "presentation" that goes along with it.

/John

Dave Shelley wrote:

Try assigning the result of the @url tag to a variable and parse that to
get the asp filename.

Either use a regex expression to get the value between the 'embed src='
and the '/embed' strings, or use @locate to get the position of the
embed tags and use @substring to extract the value of the filename from
between them.

If you display the variable returned to the @url tag without any
encoding it should show the html for the embed tag and help you debug
it.

Dave.