Well I have WAY more than 48 instances... my search returned 1420 instances in 46 files... and as I said earlier, my servers have been bouncing like a yo-yo recently... fatal exceptions, generally associated with a DB call... so I'm really suspicious that this could be involved...

again... any real problem with just deleting the data dictionaries (actually I'd delete the column definitions within the data dictionaries, not the entire data dictionary) wholesale to provide a quick fix?

Maggie

Robert Garcia wrote:

Like I said, this is a major bug, and it has frustrated me very much that witango has not responded to me, or others about it. I verifed with Weiss, he sent in emails, and Roland also, but witango may have responded very recently, but not to me, and they hadn't to the others for some time.

Everyone using mac dev, should search for "!CST" in there tafs, and post the results. IMHO, this is a serious bug, it negates the usefulness of the studio, if you have to constantly open tafs in text editor to check for corruption.

I guess, if you don't pay specifically support, even if you pay for a license, support is random. I have asked this question, and have not had a response from witango. I have SEVERAL witango licenses, do what I can to support the community, provide free tools and assistance to the community, and have done alot of beta testing for witango, especially preparing for v5. What does one have to do to get a response?